Applications may be submitted through the following options:
- All applications should be mailed to:
- Aging Assistant Corporate Office: 9578 2nd Ave., Elk Grove CA 95624
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 1-888-226-6320
- In Person: by appointment
Please call us to schedule an appointment to bring in your completed application form:
If your skills and experience match our current opportunities, we will contact you within 5 business days of the receipt of your application.
We are seeking Personal Care Attendants/Caregivers on a continuous basis for assignments throughout the Greater Sacramento Metro Area, Northern San Joaquin County and the San Francisco Bay Area
- Live-in & hourly shifts are available.
- Our caregivers provide comfort, safety and supervision for our clients
- Our caregivers provide personal care and support to our clients
- Our caregivers are experienced, trustworthy and reliable
Why Join Our Team?
AGING ASSISTANT is dedicated to staffing qualified Caregivers to ensure optimal client care. We offer very flexible scheduling for both full and part-time employees (great for busy parents, students, or people wanting a second job). We work with our caregivers to ensure the highest quality of care for our clients while making sure our employees feel well cared for themselves. We have a lower level of turnover than most other Homecare Agencies because of this and we strive to do even better in the future! We want our caregivers to be happy, which will ensure that our clients are happy! Here are just a few reasons why people love working for us:
We have an easy, two-step employment application process.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team of Sacramento’s best caregivers!
In order to join our incredible team, all home caregiver applicants need to have the following:
- 1-year minimum of caregiving experience
- They must be registered on the California DSS website
- High School diploma or equivalency
- Two professional work references
- Ability to read, write, and speak English proficiently
- Reliable transportation to and from each scheduled client care visit
- Current valid driver’s license or valid California ID
- Current auto Insurance (if driving for clients)
- Ability to pass a Criminal Background check
- Clear driving record (all applicants)
- Ability to pass a drug test
What our employees say about us:
Aging Assistant - Caregiver Testimonials
“Since I first joined Aging Assistant I have had nothing but good things to say about them. They are reliable and helpful to me. I am grateful to be part of the company.” - Annie
“Aging Assistant has always been there for me, helping me out in different situations. I have had the opportunity to work with wonderful clients.” - Amy
“I have been with Aging Assistant since the 2014 and have always been pleased with this company.” - Mary
“I like that I have the flexibility to choose which jobs I accept. Staff takes care of Caregivers concerns and questions in a courteous and timely manner.” - Lynda
“I was able to find a long-term placement with a fantastic client through Aging Assistant.” - Chris
“I have been with Aging Assistant since 2009 and I have always felt like my work is always appreciated and valued.” - Arlene